About Us                                     


Our Beginnings 

Westfield Road - NoblesvilleIn 1919, in a simple office on the north side of the courthouse square in Noblesville, Indiana, Charles M. Coaltrin started serving Hamilton County families with a furniture and undertaking business.

Joe Roberts began working with Charles at the funeral home in 1953. After completing mortuary school in 1968, John Randall, brother-in-law to Joe, partnered with Charlie & Joe, and the name was changed to Coaltrin-Randall & Roberts.

The funeral home moved from its original location on the town square to a home at 12th and Logan in 1945. The present Logan Street location was built in 1988 and is situated on the north side of Logan between 11th and 12th Streets.

Tom Randall joined his father and uncle in the business in 1982, and Joe's son, Mark Roberts, followed in 1991. Cousins Tom and Mark are now second-generation owners of Randall & Roberts.                                                              Westfield Road - Noblesville

With the addition of the Allisonville Road location in 2003 (just north of 116th St), Randall & Roberts has become an integral part of the fast-growing Fishers community as well. In 2010 we added a second Noblesville location on Westfield Road. With the addition of our newest location, and Hamilton County's only centrally located crematory, we can now personally accommodate all the needs of the families we serve.

We are very proud of our longevity and heritage in Hamilton county, and look forward to helping you in any way we can. Please feel free to stop by any of our locations to meet us and see our facilities.